19 December 2011

On Hiatus until Dec. 27th

Hello readers,

I haven't posted since last Wednesday due to finals and all that and then I leave for the holidays this week, so I'm putting my blog on a short hiatus until December 27th. I haven't seen my mom in about two years and my brothers in three or four! I'm really looking forward to the trip!! My goal this week is to read and have some reviews to post when I get back. I'll still be around on Twitter and email so you can always get in contact with me.

I hope everyone has a great holiday no matter what you celebrate (or don't celebrate)!

2 comments :

  1. have a great break. i am looking forward to not doing anything. :) happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time with your family! And happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting! I always appreciate and read each one! I also try to reply to each one, but I'm really bad at this, so I apologize in advance for one (or any) I may miss. Please note, I love all of my commenters. In fact, it may be more like "in love." Comment at your own risk.